Connecticut Roof Snow Removal
Our Connecticut roof snow removal service is fully insured, experienced and trusted. And we remove snow from commercial and residential roofs in CT. No job is too big or small. So please simply give us a call or text us at 612-919-4185. Or contact us here to discuss how we can help you. We have over 20 years of experience removing snow and ice from roofs! And we would love to talk to you in depth about our service. Therefore please don’t hesitate to call us now. Because we are available to assist you 24/7. So let us make you and your roof happy.
Is heavy snow becoming a burden on your roof? Our roof snow removal service prevents roof collapses, structural damage, ice dams, CO2 poisoning, personal injury and even death. Therefore we reply quickly to phone calls/texts and contact forms. And we can also offer same and next day service in most cases.
Our Connecticut Roof Snow Removal Service Cares About Your Roof
When we say we truly care about your roof we mean it! We only use plastic snow removal equipment such as shovels and roof rakes. Therefore our equipment will never have a metal cutting edge. Because we believe it is very important to be gentle to all roofing material. Especially in the winter!
In-fact the owner Jesse has been removing snow and ice from roofs for over 20 years! And therefore he preaches about gentle snow and ice removal methods. In fact He started IDSAFE which aims to educate about gentle methods. The IDSAFE story started after thousands of roofs got destroyed in Boston.
Do You Have Ice Dams Already?
If you have ice dams on your roof already we can help with that too. We use the safest low pressure steam equipment in the industry. And often times when we remove the snow we find lots of ice underneath. Removing the ice safely requires the use of steam. So let our Connecticut ice dam removal service assist you.
Professional Advice (17 Pro Tips) To Know.
We have over 20 years of experience removing snow and ice dam from roofs. And therefore we have provided advice (17 pro tips) to help you and your property make it through a snowy winter.
1) Clean your gutters, drains, scuppers, roof and valley areas to allow easy drainage.
2) Have roof & attic inspected for leak points and fix/waterproof all areas of concern.
3) Photograph your roof so pipes, exhausts, skylights etc. can be found under snow.
4) With frost on the roof look for signs of heat loss and re-insulate these warm spots.
5) Insulate skylight cavities with 4 inches of rigid foam to prevent heat loss/ice dams.
6) Test any ice dam systems or heat lines to make sure they heat up prior to any snow.
7) Do not attempt to climb on a roof and remove snow without the proper safety training.
8) Keep furnace vents & pipes uncovered/un-frozen during winter. CO2 gases can kill you!
9) Remove snow soon after it has fallen. It will be easier to remove than compacted snow.
10) Use more roof rake poles and rake snow to the top, this prevents secondary ice dams.
11) Ladders on gutters or shingles can cause damage. Using a stabilizer/standoff is best.
12) Hire only an insured company that can provide you a current certificate of insurance.
13) Make sure snow removal equipment used on your roof is plastic with no metal edges.
14) Make sure no one shovels upwards or sideways on your shingles, only downwards.
15) Make sure no one wears cleats on their feet while walking around on your roof.
16) If having ice dams removed, do not allow impact such as hammers. Steam only!
17) Learn about steamers @ the Ice Dam Steaming Association For Education (IDSAFE)
We offer our Connecticut roof snow removal service to ALL of CT including:
Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Meriden, Bristol, West Haven, Milford, Middletown, Norwich, Shelton, Torrington, Naugatuck, New London, Ansonia, Derby, Groton, Danielson, Jewett, Newtown, Woodmont, Litchfield, Stonington, Bantam, Groton Long Point and Fenwick CT